lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

A very cool actress to me!

Not long ago I saw the "Skins" last season, I did'nt know this actress, but when I recognized the role of Effy, I loved it! And i decided to browse who was that girl who acted spectacular in that series...
Her name is Kaya Scodelario.

I read about her biography...
When Kaya Scodelario was 14 years old, she auditioned for the brit Skins. She won the role of Effy despite the fact that she had no other acting experience.
Since she was a girl, she dreamed become an actress and model.
And she did it, she acted in the 4 seasons of SKINS and after she joined the Elite Agency Models 1 of Europe.
For his role in Skins, Scodelario was nominated for Best Actress at the TV Quick Awards in 2009.
She has also starred in movies such as "Shank" and "Clash of the Titans".


To not have experience in the world of acting, she acts very well!
So i definitely consider myself a fan of Kaya Scodelario.
I leave you some pictures about her, enjoy them!





Kaya Scodelario Pictures, Images and Photos





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario