viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

A few weeks ago

I did a photoshoot to some friends of my friend called Karen Gorosave.
She going to write a book and she told me she need some pictures to put in the front of it.
So we were to see us and her friends in a park one day (that i don't remember exactly) at 4 o'clock to take the photos.
I didn't know her friends, so i was a little nervous.
We walk out the park because they were to much people to take the pictures.
I could'nt find a good pleace, i just felt like i didn't have imagination to take good pictures.
But then, i saw a Restaurant Bar with a little fence in front...
I told to Karen that if they can sit over there, Karen told to her friends to sit in the fence.
I had to improvissed a bit...




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well... are not so bad, i think.
After that i felt with more imagination, so the last photos were taken without difficulty...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Obviously i edited the photos, as you can see.
I just wanted to give a creative and entertained touch.


For a better view, in each photo, please click right side of mouse, and then select "See Picture".

Sorry if my english it's not good, i still practice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario